DEI now has heat-control kits for 2017-20 Can-Am Maverick X3 two-seaters.
DEI Powersports offers a solution to cockpit-heat issues for the Can-Am Maverick X3 two-seat models with its CNC’d Heat Control Kit. These kits can reduce the radiant heat coming through the seats, console, cup holders and from the driver’s right leg area. The material is 10-mil dimpled aluminum with a glass-fiber layer with an aggressive self-adhesive backing. The material can withstand 1750°F of continuous radiant heat, and all the components are clearly labeled for a straight-forward installation.
DEI Can-Am Maverick X3 Heat Control Kits Features:
- Fits 2017-2020 Maverick X3 2-Seater
- Blocks heat buildup in the cockpit area
- Reduces engine noise & vibration
- Adhesive backed & precision cut
- No modifications are needed for installation
For more information, visit www.designengineering.com
Click here for more New Products on UTV News.