Polaris has introduced three new limited-edition models, which include two hunt-focused Ranger models and a Sportsman ATV.
The 2021 Ranger XP 1000 Big Game Edition (above) and Ranger XP 1000 Waterfowl Edition are purpose-built for avid hunters, delivering more capability and strength to haul gear to, and game from, hard-to-reach hunting locations. The 2021 Sportsman 850 Ultimate Trail Edition is aimed at avid trail riders.
Here are the highlights from the press release from Polaris:
2021 Polaris Ranger Limited Editions
The Ranger XP 1000 Big Game Edition and Ranger XP 1000 Waterfowl Edition are factory-equipped to take on the toughest terrain, even when loaded with gear and game. Both are packed with premium features to elevate the hunt, from exclusive camo patterns to high-output LED headlights. For a more customized experience, Polaris offers the largest assortment of hunt-inspired accessories, including accessory collections curated by renowned hunters Lee and Tiffany Lakosky and Tony Vandemore specifically for big game and waterfowl hunt applications.
2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Big Game Edition Highlights
- More Clearance and Traction – The Big Game Edition (above) features high-clearance arched A-arms and 29-inch Maxxis® tires, providing more ground clearance, traction and cornering stability for navigating over rocks, through ruts and around switchbacks.
- Self-Leveling Rear Suspension – For added capability to clear obstacles when hauling gear and game, the vehicle’s rear suspension automatically adjusts to maintain ride height and make the most of the class-leading 14 inches of ground clearance.
- Active Descent Control (ADC) – When operating on hilly or mountainous terrain, active descent control (ADC) works with the engine braking system (EBS) to engage all four wheels for maximum traction and control on descents.
- Exclusive Polaris Pursuit Camo – Remain hard to see but impossible to ignore in the Big Game Edition with exclusive Polaris Pursuit camo covering the machine from tip-to-tail, featuring a unique mix of birch, oak and pine elements.
- Striking LED Headlights – With 90-percent more output than halogens, LED headlights provide better visibility in low-light conditions for those early morning starts and evening treks back to basecamp.
- More Protection and Utility – A larger, heavy-duty front bumper provides more front-end protection, and a factory-installed Polaris Pro HD 4,500-lb winch is mounted in a higher position for easier access when recovering game or removing obstacles in tall grass, scrub or snow.
- Big Game Accessory Collection – Featuring hunt-specific storage and added lighting solutions, the Big Game Collection is curated by renowned big game hunters Lee and Tiffany Lakosky to further equip the Ranger to get hunters and their gear into the backcountry.
The Waterfowl Edition (above) is engineered for those looking to travel to where the ducks and geese are and get their limit. It’s factory-equipped to transport hunters and their gear to the blind with ease. Polaris started with its flagship Ranger XP 1000 and added key features to meet the unique needs of waterfowl hunters.
2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Waterfowl Edition Highlights
- 29-Inch Pro Armor Mud XC Tires – For powering though wet and muddy conditions, the 29-inch Pro Armor Mud XC tires provide maximum clearance and traction yet maintain a smooth ride on trails.
- More Ground Clearance – High-clearance arched A-arms maximize the 14 inches of ground clearance to confidently pass over logs, rocks and submerged objects that are both wide and tall.
- Engineered to Navigate Water – High-mount air intakes and clutch ducting allow clean, cool air to enter the engine when traversing water, while winch and electrical components are sealed to prevent water intrusion.
- Exclusive Polaris Pursuit Camo – The Waterfowl Edition features an all-new, exclusive camo pattern that is meticulously designed to mimic the nuances of marsh grasses for maximum concealment.
- Striking LED Headlights – Get to the blind, set up decoys and be in position before first light with high-output LED headlights illuminating the way.
- More Protection and Utility – A larger, heavy-duty front bumper provides more front-end protection, and a factory-installed Polaris Pro HD 4,500-lb winch with synthetic rope is mounted in a higher position for ease of access and operation in mud or water.
- Waterfowl Accessory Collection – Curated by renowned waterfowl hunter Tony Vandemore, the Waterfowl Collection is the perfect solution for hunters needing more lighting and additional storage capacity for guns, decoys and other gear.
2021 Polaris Sportsman 850 Ultimate Trail Edition
2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Big Game Edition – Starting at $20,199
2021 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 Big Game Edition – Starting at $21,599
2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Waterfowl Edition – Starting at $20,199
2021 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 Waterfowl Edition – Starting at $21,599
2021 Polaris Sportsman 850 Ultimate Trail Edition – Starting at $11,499
For more information, visit ranger.polaris.com
Click here for more Polaris Off-Road UTV reviews and news.